Property Forum’s first virtual event is bringing together influential investors, bankers and advisors to analyse the potential short- and long-term impacts of the coronavirus crisis on property investments in the CEE region.
• Hannes Wimmer, Executive Director, Loan Syndication, Erste Group Bank AG
• Luke Dawson, Managing Director & Head of Capital Markets CEE, Colliers International
• Adrian Karczewicz, Head of Divestments CEE, Skanska
• Noah Steinberg FRICS, Chairman & CEO, WING
• Gijs Klomp MRICS, Head of Investment Properties Romania, CBRE
• Victor Constantinescu, Managing Partner, Romania & Co-Head of Real Estate, Kinstellar
Moderated by: Csanád Csűrös, CEO, Property Forum
• Are we really looking at the worst recession since WWII?
• When will the market bounce back?
• Which will be the most resilient assets and asset classes?
• Lease compromise strategies – Tenant requests and landlord actions
• Can you close a deal without travelling?
• How will this crisis accelerate the adaptation of technology?